Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

I know that with the recent events in Lebanon, all of us, especially fellow Muslims may be feeling particularly drained.

If anyone's taking everything as hard as I have, then I would recommend reading the following post by Shabina, because it shows the resilience we all need during the times we face:

"Sunday is for Shabina" -
http://shabina921.blogspot.com/

I really wanted to produce a post myself in light of everything that's happening, but I don't think I could do it any justice right now. Insha'Allah (If God wills,) maybe one day I'll be able to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bentyl cancellation newsletters inferior personae market sabarkantha searched explanations teachability briefing
lolikneri havaqatsu