Saturday, January 14, 2006

Olny srmat poelpe cna

I Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch atCmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, teh olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.The rset cna be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos nto raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrodas a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment was originally left on 27th January 2006:

That was sooo cool! I could read it too! So that really means that I don't have to pay attention to spelling in my next quiz. If I wasn't always on the verge of failing I would try that in an actual paper

Anonymous said...

hi, i am punjabi too (a.k.a. desi), i and that was amazing!