Sunday, October 07, 2007

'Long Time Coming

Well this is it. For the past few months I've been trying to motivate myself enough to write on this blog but it just isn't happening. So I've decided that it's time to close it down.

I still have plenty to write about so that's not the problem. The truth is, blogging just isn't enough for me anymore. I've noticed that a lot of blogs I used to read are going through similar phases so maybe blogging in general is losing its appeal.

I am very sorry to any readers out there who have been expecting further instalments of my Dissertation. After careful deliberation I've decided not to post anymore of it online. If anyone does want to read it, then please email me at desimonkeyhasspoken[at]gmail.com. Even though the blogging has come to an end, the email address will still be working.

Anyway, that's it! Take care of yourselves and go and spread the word: Desi Monkey Has Spoken.

No comments: